Work out in comfort with our 3 panel yoga capris featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
Featured: Vance Monument - one of the most distinguishing features of Downtown Asheville. Built on February 25, 1898, it was dedicated to Zebulon Baird Vance, a two-time North Carolina governor, US Senator, and former Confederate Army officer. Though the area around it has been ever-changing, the Vance Memorial has remained tried and true throughout the years.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon
Please Note: Each pair of our leggings are custom made and may take up to 2 weeks to produce. Your patience is greatly appreciated.