‘Sunburst’ photo print reverse umbrella – stay dry or shade yourself from the sun with this fashionable double layer umbrella that opens and closes inside-out! Never get wet getting in the car again.
Featured: Pineapple Fountain; Calhoun Gardens; St. Phillip’s Church; St. Michael’s Church; Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist; St. John’s Lutheran Church; Gullah sweet grass baskets; the Cooper River Bridge; Confederate Defenders of Charleston monument; Charleston Shipyards; Magnolia Cemetery; Hibernian Hall; historic stained glass, doors, and statues hidden all over Charleston.
Details and Care:
- 100% pongee canopy
- Double layered canopy for excellent sun/rain protection
- Vented canopy for superior wind resistance
- Reverse folding mechanism – stay dry getting in your car!
- Comfortable hands-free rubber C-handle
- Free-standing when collapsed
- Wipe clean with damp cloth when necessary