‘Caracole’ photo print reverse umbrella – stay dry or shade yourself from the sun with this fashionable double layer umbrella that opens and closes inside-out! Never get wet getting in the car again.
Featured: Asheville City Hall – one of the most historic and beautiful buildings in the area. It was designed by Douglas Ellington in 1928 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. The building is a gorgeous example of the widely admired Art Deco style of architecture, one of the many reasons it is often photographed and featured in artwork.
Details and Care:
- 100% pongee canopy
- Double layered canopy for excellent sun/rain protection
- Vented canopy for superior wind resistance
- Reverse folding mechanism – stay dry getting in your car!
- Comfortable hands-free rubber C-handle
- Free-standing when collapsed
- Wipe clean with damp cloth when necessary